- RSS Channel Showcase 1954043
- RSS Channel Showcase 7651958
- RSS Channel Showcase 1215446
- RSS Channel Showcase 6902571
Articles on this Page
- 02/06/15--11:34: _Movieline Magazine:...
- 10/04/15--05:00: _Alicia Silverstone ...
- 02/11/16--05:00: _Golden Raspberry Aw...
- 09/17/16--07:00: _Did Batman and Robi...
- 10/04/16--06:00: _October 4: Happy Bi...
- 11/19/16--05:00: _Movieline Gallery 2...
- 06/28/17--05:00: _Franichise Killers:...
- 02/06/15--11:34: Movieline Magazine: Excerpts From 1995
- 10/04/15--05:00: Alicia Silverstone Gallery
- 02/11/16--05:00: Golden Raspberry Awards: 1997
- 09/17/16--07:00: Did Batman and Robin really kill anyone's careers?
- 10/04/16--06:00: October 4: Happy Birthday Susan Sarandon and Christoph Waltz
- 11/19/16--05:00: Movieline Gallery 2003-2004
- 06/28/17--05:00: Franichise Killers: Batman and Robin
For the last couple of weeks, we’ve been flashing back to 1995. So I dug out some of the old Movieline magazines from that year and started looking for some hidden gems. There was some great stuff which is fun to read 20 years later. I selected some excerpts which help paint a picture of […]
The Golden Raspberries started off as an informal joke. Something for a publicist and his friends to do after the Oscars had ended. Over time, it has become and enduring and irreverent tradition. In theory, The Razzies poke fun at the worst movies of the year. But like any awards ceremony, the Razzies frequently make […]
Batman & Robin is the textbook definition of an infamous film. It’s considered one of the worst movies ever made, it’s almost every comic fan’s example of a terrible comic book movie, and, at the time, it was considered a franchise killer for the Batman series. It was also considered a career killer for many […]
The post Did Batman and Robin really kill anyone's careers? appeared first on Lebeau's Le Blog.
Oscar-winner Susan Sarandon turns 70 today. Her first film role was in a supporting part in a 1970 film called Joe, which was made on a tiny $100,000 budget but was a critical and box office success. By 1975, she was starring opposite Robert Redford in The Great Waldo Pepper, but it was her other […]
The post October 4: Happy Birthday Susan Sarandon and Christoph Waltz appeared first on Lebeau's Le Blog.
A couple of notes on this Movieline Cover Gallery. We’re approaching the end of the magazine’s publication. In 2003, Movieline underwent a few changes. The number of issues was dropped from 11 per year down to just six and the name was changed to Movieline’s Hollywood Life. Due to the reduced number of issues, I […]
Superhero movies are dominant at the box office. But that wasn’t always the case. In the 90’s, Batman was the only successful superhero franchise. Just two years prior to the release of the fourth film in the series, Warner Brothers was so confident of the caped crusader, they released a movie titled Batman Forever. […]